Samples of the standard exhibition booth of the exhibition
Ïðè ïëîùàäè ñòåíäà îò 18 ì2
|Standard stand configuration||6-11||12-17||18-24||25-32||32-45|
|Carpet (color alternatives: gray, blue, red, green)||+||+||+||+||+|
|The height of the stand walls 2,5m||+||+||+||+||+|
|Columns H-4m/2.5 m (depending on the location of the stand)||No||No||+||+||+|
|Storage room with lockable (1x1m)||sq. m||No||1||1||1||1|
|Fascia panel h 0,3m||pcs.||+||+||+||+||+|
|Lighting of the stand||pcs.||3–5||6–8||8–12||12–16||16–22|
|Info counter h1,1m||pcs.||1||1||1||1||1|
|Table d700mm, 700x700 mm, 1200x700 mm (for your choice)||pcs.||1||1||2||2||2|
|Two-level hanger / or 2 levels shelves||pcs.||No||2/4||3/6||4/8||6/12|
- Standart No.2 should be used by the parties for the stands of more than 15 sq.m. For the stands of smaller area should be used standard Standart No.1
- The producing of the logos is to be paid additionally in accordance with the price-list of OOO "ExpoConsta"
- Additional equipment is provided in accordance with the price-list of OOO "ExpoConsta"
All of the equipment and the design elements are provided on a rental.
Only equipped area is provided when a booth with area up to 20 sq. m (inclusive) is ordered.
Full information about booth construction in various configurations is available on the website of Expoconsta, ÎÎÎ, the general developer of Expocentre Fairgrounds».
In case booth construction is carried out by an exhibitor independently or with the help of construction companies, you should pass the Technical Control in Expoconsta, OOO.
The booth project shall be approved by the Fire Inspection
Organization which provides fire safety services:
Phone: +7 (499) 259-13-12, +7 (499) 256-74-70,
The below documents shall be presented:
- Materials list
- Stand Plan
- Russian Federation Fire safety Certificates on construction materials
- Approval papers on fire protection treatment of flammable materials
- Copy of the license of a company made the fire protection treatment
- Copies of Certificates for fire safety, compliance, hygienic certificate for fire resistance mixture