Russian Health Care Week is the country’s largest series of health care congresses and exhibitions. Traditionally, its participants discuss current trends in the development of world medicine and domestic health care, and summarize the preliminary results of Health Care and Demography National Projects. The prestige and credibility of the forum are demonstrated by the support received from the leadership and government of the country, legislative, federal and regional executive bodies for health care, industry and tourism.
Part of the annual list of events supported by The Russian Ministry of Health Care
A series of exhibitions and congresses held as part of the Russian Health Care Week international scientific and practical forum include:
- For Healthy Life, the International Forum;
- Healthy Lifestyle, the International Exhibition for Rehabilitation and Preventive Treatment Facilities, Medical Aesthetics, Health Improvement Technologies and Products for Healthy Lifestyle;
- Zdravookhraneniye, the International Exhibition;
- MedTravelExpo, the International Exhibition for Medical Clinics, Health and Spa Resorts;
- Stomatology, the Annual Scientific Forum;
- SportMed, the International Scientific Conference;
- The International Business Medical and Pharmaceutical Forum;
- Annual Conference on Non-State Health Care: Current State and Prospects.