Exhibitor feedback at Russian Health Care Week 2022
Inna Svyatenko, Chair at the Russian Federation Council Committee on Social Polic:
- This is the second year that Russian Health Care Week includes the Young Medicine forum. Here we see the faces of young scientists. There is a great need for breakthrough technologies for science right now. And it is important that experienced, venerable mentors always have bold solutions that young scientists can provide. That's what the future holds.
Vadim Volchenko, Minister of Resorts and Tourism of the Republic of Crimea:
- This is not the first year that Crimea participates in MedTravelExpo, and we plan to continue participating, as you can see, with an interesting stand presenting the main Crimean resorts. These are health resorts, first and foremost. There are also brand new developments aimed primarily at the Russian market, but also, for example, at the residents of the CIS countries.
Evgeniy Shlyakhto, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Chief Cardiologists of the Russian Ministry of Health Care:
- Russian Health Care Week has opened. This is a very important event to show what we have, what we can do, and what will happen tomorrow. It is an important signal both for the industry and for the professionals who invent and develop new technologies. It is important that all ideas can be implemented here. I really liked the 'Made in Russia' stand.
Sergey Shpilko, Honorary President at the Russian Union of Travel Industry:
- MedTravelExpo is very timely. Travel for health is the most sustainable, forward-looking trend in the development of the tourism and hospitality industry. No country in the world can achieve serious success in medicine if it does not export medical and hospitality services. This show, including its conference programme, is precisely where the key issues in the development of this market segment are presented and discussed.
Anna Solomakhina, founder and CEO at the Medical Business School:
- Within Russian Health Care Week, we are holding three great events that focus on clinic opening and management, as well as a big conference where we will talk about all the trends that will affect us in 2023.
Evgeniy Dudorov, Executive Director at SPA Android Technics:
- This is the first time that we are taking part in this show. Not only do we exhibit our solutions in one sector or another, but we also shape the agenda for participation in business related events, panel discussions, roundtables, and conferences so that we can discuss the problems we have and the solutions we have. And on the basis of these solutions, we develop robotic devices that can be useful in one area or another.
Maksim Gurbashkov, CEO at InnoDrive:
- We are pleased to welcome you to Russian Health Care Week 2022. This is the first time our company is taking part in Zdravookhraneniye and showcases its technological component solutions. Robotics and medicine are being integrated ever more tightly. The show is a great opportunity for such interaction.
Elena Aksenova, Director at the Research Institute of Health Care and Medical Management of the Moscow City Department of Health Car:
- A very important event took place today at EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds within Russian Health Care Week, bringing together representatives of the Russian State Duma, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education, development institutes, and businessmen. There was a section devoted to legislation, human resources policy in the field of health-related science and technology.
Boris Zalmanov, Head of Project Management, Market Research and Sales at Almaz-Antey:
- This year, our concern is taking an active part in Russian Health Care Week, which is the largest and most important health care event in our country. At our stand, we presented a wide range of medical equipment from heavy-duty medical equipment in the form of X-ray diagnostic complexes to IT systems that help specialised medical professionals to promptly receive advice and exchange opinions.
Boris Polyaev, Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences:
- The SportMed conference takes place for the 17th year in a row. Thanks to EXPOCENTRE and this excellent venue, we have made such an event a regular occurrence for sports medicine, and it has already gained federal importance.
Sergey Ryabov, CEO at Trimm Medical Systems:
- I would like to thank the organisers of Zdravookhraneniye. It allows you to communicate with both educational institutions and partners, whom you sometimes don't see for a whole year, and this show gives you an opportunity to do this over five days. It is here that you can see the medical equipment that customers need, supply it and get the results that medical institutions need.
Beatriz Areñas Fraga, First Vice President at SMC (Cuba):
- The Chamber of Commerce of Cuba organized the participation of the Cuban delegation in this event. We joined the biotechnology and medical sectors to offer a portfolio of services and products that Cuba has in the health sector. We participated in the health tourism forum and also organised the Forum on Cuba: Health for All.
Sergey Dmitrochenko, Deputy CEO at Shvabe:
- Russian Health Care Week is not only an exhibition, but also a forum which brings together all those involved in the health care system in the Russian Federation. This includes the authorities, manufacturers of medical equipment, doctors, the medical community, and science.
Evgeniy Khripko, CEO at ELS-MED:
- We supply medical equipment. Every year, Zdravookhraneniye brings good results helping us not only to find customers, but also suppliers. We presented new devices and on the third day of the show we signed contracts. Our stand was visited by a large number of target customers. Everybody is interested in Russian-made equipment and wants to work with us. Many thanks to the organisers of these shows.
Press Service, EXPOCENTRE AO