Events held within the "Russian Healthcare Week-2021" will be held in the COVID-FREE format.
Regulations for admission to the events of Russian Health Care Week 2021 and the 25th Safety and Labour Protection International Exhibition and Forum at EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds from 06.12.2021 through 10.12.2021
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds during the events of Russian Health Care Week 2021 and the 25th Safety and Labour Protection International Exhibition and Forum (hereinafter referred to as the events), the following measures are to be taken to allow all individuals participating in the events (representatives of participants/exhibitors, installation, freight and forwarding, catering, cleaning and other companies, as well as event visitors) to attend the events:
1. Representatives of participants/exhibitors, installation, freight and forwarding, catering, cleaning and other companies, as well as event visitors (excluding persons under the age of 18) shall be admitted to the events from 06.12.2021 to 10.12.2021. only with an identity document in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation (passport, military ID card, passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation, passport of a foreign citizen, etc.) and one of the following confirmations of vaccination, recovery or absence of the virus in the body:
1.1. QR code confirming the complete vaccination course with vaccines officially registered on the territory of the Russian Federation (electronically or in paper copy);
1.2. QR code confirming that the person has had COVID-19 and no more than six calendar months have passed since the date of recovery (electronically or in paper copy);
1.3. QR code confirming a negative PCR test received no earlier than 72 hours before attending the event, including for foreign nationals (electronically or in paper copy).
Persons under 18 years of age may attend events without presenting a QR code, accompanied by a parent or other legal representative who has presented a QR code.
2. The QR code and identity documents shall be checked:
2.1. During the preparation period from 02.12.2021 to 05.12.2021 at the pre- registration area in Pavilion 6A from representatives of participants/exhibitors when issuing their participant/exhibitor badges.
2.2. During the event period from 06.12.2021 to 10.12.2021 in the registration areas at the entrances (West, North, South, the entrances to Pavilion Forum and Pavilion No.7) by employees working at the registration counters, when issuing visitor badges to visitors, representatives of assembly, freight and forwarding, catering, cleaning and other companies or when issuing participant/exhibitor badges to representatives of participants/exhibitors, including persons who have registered online to participate in the event.
2.3. At the entrances to EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds by employees of SO GARANT, a private security company, from those arriving for the event.
3. The QR code and identity document verification is only carried out in the presence of the person presenting the document and the confirmation.
4. If a person does not have a valid QR code or identity document, or if a person refuses to show a QR code and identity document, that person will not be admitted to the venue.
5. All events at EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds are held in full compliance with Decree No. 68-UM of the Mayor of Moscow dated 8 June 2020 on the Stages of Lifting Restrictions Imposed in Connection with the Introduction of a High Alert Regime and Methodological Recommendations MR 3.1/2.1.0198-20 Recommendations on Preventive Measures Against Spread of New Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19) when Carrying out Congress and Exhibition Activities, with the following mandatory requirements:
5.1. Administering a contactless temperature check of all individuals at the entrances to EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds;
5.2. Wearing personal respiratory protection equipment (masks, respirators);
5.3. Maintaining a physical distance of at least 1.5 metres;
5.4. Observing personal hygiene (use of antiseptic hand sanitizer);
5.5. Ensuring that no more than 50% of the venue’s total capacity is present at the same time.
6. Procedure for obtaining a QR code.
To obtain a QR code you have to
6.1. Get vaccinated. You will receive a QR code as an sms and in your personal account on the gosuslugi.ru portal after administering the second shot of the two-phase vaccine or a single shot of the single-phase vaccine.
6.2. Obtain a certificate with a QR code in the electronic medical record on the gosuslugi.ru or mos.ru portals, if you officially had recovered from COVID-19 no more than six months ago.
6.3. Have a PCR test done at a clinic or any laboratory certified by and connected to the EMIAS system. A negative PCR test result gives you a QR code valid for 72 hours. Available for foreign nationals!
You can find more information about QR codes at https://www.mos.ru/city/projects/covid-19/kod/